Undercarriage Track Parts That Provide Reliability, Performance And Economy
Enstruc manufacture and distribute a wide range of Undercarriage Parts for bulldozers and crawler excavators up to 300 tons operating weight.
We offer replacement track chains, track shoes, idler groups, track rollers, sprockets and segments by top aftermarket brands like Berco, Enstruc, and ITR. All undercarriage parts have been fully tested and inspected to comply with the highest quality requirements.
If you need any assistance with selecting the best undercarriage solution, parts pricing or availability please contact one of our Undercarriage Specialists via the quick form, email@example.com or give us a call.
Undercarriage Track Adjusters
Enstruc Track Adjusters (recoil spring) are available for all excavators and dozers including Caterpillar, Doosan, Hitachi, JCB, Komatsu, Liebherr, Volvo, and more. Our track adjusters maintain proper track tension which is critical for satisfactory track life.
- Track Adjusters for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Designed to absorb shock and provide proper track tension
- Track adjuster assembly includes recoil spring, cylinder & yoke
- Manufactured to OEM specification with high quality control
- Mining application spring-type adjusters are also available
Undercarriage Track Chains
Enstruc offer a complete range of Undercarriage Track Chains for dozers and excavators up to 300 ton class. We supply dry track chains, grease filled and sealed chains, as well as, sealed and lubricated (SALT) chains for standard and demanding applications.
- Track Chains for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Chains for Cat, Doosan, Hitachi, JCB Komatsu, Volvo & more
- Undercarriage chain pitch from 159.8 mm – 317.5 mm
- Grease filled chains have polyurethane seals to keep dirt out
- SALT chains use synthetic oil lubricant to reduce internal friction
- Track Groups are available with assembled track shoes
Undercarriage Track Idlers
Enstruc Track Idler Wheels are available for all dozer and excavator brands including Cat, Doosan, Hitachi, JCB, Komatsu, Liebherr, and Volvo. We also offer cast idler assemblies for other crawler-driven machines like cranes, tractors, cold planers, forestry machines, and apron feeder conveyors.
- Track Idlers for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Cast idlers complete with heavy duty seals, shaft & bracket
- Shafts are forged alloy or rolled carbon steel
- Hardened to over 3 mm deep to Rockwell C56-60
- Idler wheels are available from Berco, Enstruc & ITR
Undercarriage Track Rollers
Enstruc offer a complete range of Top Rollers and Bottom Rollers for bulldozers, excavators, and other crawler-driven machines including crawler cranes, tractors, cold planers, forestry machines, and feeder conveyors.
- Track Rollers for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Top & bottom rollers are produced to OEM specifications
- Reinforced single and double flange roller variations
- Thick steel axle for bearing the machines weight
- High-grade seals and bushings for long service life
- Rollers are finished with high-tech CNC machinery
Undercarriage Track Shoes
Enstruc supply Undercarriage Track Shoes for all dozers and excavators up to 300 tons operating weight. Various track shoe configurations and sizes are available in single grouser, double grouser, and triple grouser style.
- Track Shoes for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Cast and forged track shoes for all popular brands
- Shoes are available in various widths up to 2400 mm
- Triple grouser shoes are ideal for soft & hard ground
- Double grouser provides greater traction than triple
- Single grouser shoes offer the most aggressive traction
- Optional clipped corners and mud holes can be added
- Flat shoes and mining monobloc shoes are available
Undercarriage Track Sprockets
Enstruc Undercarriage Sprockets and Segments are available for dozers, tracked excavators, other crawler applications, and most final drive types. High-grade steel and machined to tight tolerances, our replacement track sprockets provide test-proven performance and a consistent fit.
- Sprockets and Segments for dozers and excavators up to 300 t
- Cast sprocket tooth profiles are hardened to more than 50 RC
- Sprocket segments are forged for extreme-duty applications
- Three to six teeth segments are available for mining dozers
- Stress relieved to obtain high wear-resistance in the field
- High-grade steel and tight tolerances ensure superior quality