Rippers That Tear Through Hard Packed Materials And Rock With Force
Enstruc engineer tougher ripper attachments for excavators, bulldozers, and motor graders.
When possible, we believe its best to rip before drilling and blasting. Ripping allows more selective rock extraction, resulting in higher quality product for the crusher, with lower crushing and processing costs.
Our rock rippers are designed and built with high-strength structural steel and premium abrasion wear plate for a long service life in extreme earth ripping applications.
Combined with a high-performance ripper tooth and ripper guard, Enstruc ripping equipment delivers maximum strength and penetration when you need it most.
With so many ripper designs available it’s critical to select the right ripper for your machine and application. Email our ripper attachment specialist at email@example.com, use the product Quote form below, or give us a call for further assistance.
Excavator Ripper Arm
Enstruc Excavator Ripper Arms (Integrated Rock Arm) are available for excavators above 30 metric tons. Designed to rip hard-packed materials and medium density rock up to 2600 kg/m3, this heavy-duty ripper arm uses all it’s weight, and the full power of the machine to greatly increase penetration and excavation force.
- Excavator Ripper Arm for all excavators above 30 tons
- Rip shale, limestone, sandstone, permafrost, concrete, rock
- Custom-engineered from high-strength steel for long wear life
- Protected with Weartuf450/500 abrasion-resistant steel
- Includes ripper tooth, stick cylinder, pins & hydraulic hoses
- The ripper arm turns transmission power in to direct ripping force
- Boom and arm is heavy but short, resulting in extreme force ability
- 5-6 times more efficient than a hammer when breaking 40cm cement
- Powerful ripping, certain impact and low maintenance cost
Excavator Rock Arm
The Enstruc Excavator Rock Arm offers high productivity in harder, rocky applications compared to the ripper arm. Powered by hydraulic ripping and extra digging power, the full weight of the rock arm can penetrate tough materials like weathered sandstone.
- Hydraulic Excavator Rock Arm for all excavators above 30 tons
- Rip shale, limestone, coal, frozen soil, weathered sandstone & more
- Custom-engineered from high-strength steel for long service life
- Hydraulic ripping action for extra digging power & ripping angle
- Protected with Weartuf450/500 abrasion-resistant wear plates
- Includes ripper tooth, arm cylinder, ripper cylinder, pins & hoses
- The rock arm turns excavator power in to direct ripping force
Excavator Ripper Shank
Enstruc Ripper Shanks are manufactured for all hydraulic excavators up to 120 tons. Designed with high-strength, wear-resistant steel, the excavator ripper tooth is perfect for penetrating and breaking up hard, compacted or rocky ground.
- Excavator Ripper Shank for all excavators up to 120 t
- Rip materials like clay, permafrost, shale, concrete & sandstone
- Engineered ripping angle for maximum ripping performance
- Cut from high yield strength steel with excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced shank and heavy-duty top box construction for long life
- Fitted with a replaceable excavator ripper tooth of your choice
- Optional ripper guard for severe abrasion and rock protection
Grader Ripper Shank
The Enstruc Grader Ripper Shank and Scarifier Ripper Shank is available for all motor graders. Designed to increase grader versatility and productivity, our grader ripper attachments are used for tearing up asphalt, hard-pack or other obstacles to support the grading operation.
- Grader Scarifier/Ripper Shanks for all motor graders
- Rip materials like hard-packed ground and asphalt
- Built from 450/500 HB wear-resistant steel for long wear life
- Includes replaceable ripper tips by Cat, Komatsu, Esco, MTG
- Custom designs can be built for any grader application
Dozer Ripper Shank
Enstruc Dozer Ripper Shanks are custom-engineered to suit all construction and mining dozer applications. Whether you need a single shank ripper or a multi shank riper, we match it your machine, operating environment, and the type of soil and rock being ripped.
- Rear-mounted Dozer Ripper Shanks for all bulldozers and tractors
- Rip soil, rock, cemented gravel, weathered sandstone & asphalt
- Made with 500 Brinell high-strength steel for a long service life
- Includes replaceable ripper tooth and abrasion shank protector
- Single and multi rippers for large mining D11 and D475 dozers
Ripper Teeth & Spare Parts
Enstruc manufacture and distribute an extensive range of replacement Ripper Teeth and Ripper Accessories for excavators, graders, and bulldozers. With various tooth profiles available, our ripper teeth stay sharp throughout the progressive loss of wear material, maintaining penetration capacity for longer.
- OEM replacement Ripper Teeth for Caterpillar, Esco, Komatsu & more
- Ripper products are supplied for machines up to 200 t operating weight
- Ripper tooth styles include standard tips, penetration tips, impact tips
- The self-sharpening ripper design is engineered to increase wear life
- High-grade alloy steel for maximum equipment durability and strength
- A wide range of ripper shank protectors and weld-on noses is available