High-Performance Loader Buckets That Optimize Payloads And Fuel Efficiency
Enstruc manufacture Wheel Loader Buckets and Underground Loader Buckets for all re-handling, load and carry, leveling and tunneling jobs.
Loader bucket choice should be a reflection of the heaviest material density being handled the majority of the time, as well as by the abrasiveness of the material being moved. We equip your loader bucket with a selection of the best ground engaging tools and loader wear parts to meet your operational requirements, type of work performed, category of soil, environmental conditions, and performance requirements.
By using high-strength, light-weight steel we are able to optimize payloads and reduce the operational weight of our loader buckets without compromising on structural strength and wear integrity. Our quality assurance, semi-automatic welding machines and renowned steel workmanship ensures you receive durable loader buckets that keep your machine productive and profitable for years to come.
Buying the right loader bucket for your machine and application can result in big financial savings and productivity gains from day one with Enstruc. Contact one of our Loader Bucket Specialists via the quick form, email@example.com or give us a call.
Wheel Loader General Purpose Bucket
The Enstruc General Purpose Loader Bucket is a great all-rounder for handling loose material and aggregates in both short cycle and load and carry operations, as well as grading, leveling and dumping in a variety of low impact and abrasion applications.
- General Purpose Bucket for all wheel loaders between 10-55 tons
- Bucket width up to 3900 mm, and bucket capacity up to 8.5 m3
- Built with high grade S355 structural steel and wear-resistant plate
- Sloped bottom design for maximum bucket filling and material retention
- Reinforced mounting plates and stress-point bracing offer added durability
- Installed with side cutters, loader teeth or replaceable HB400 cutting edge
- Available with pin-on or quick coupler mounting to suit all loader models
Wheel Loader Heavy Duty Bucket
Enstruc Heavy Duty Loader Buckets are ideal for tougher applications where more robust wear protection is required. This reinforced front loading bucket is commonly used in low-medium impact operations, with moderately abrasive materials such as soil, loam, gravel and clay.
- Heavy Duty Bucket for all wheel loaders between 10-55 tons
- Various models available depending on width, material & load capacity
- Constructed with extra high strength steel plate & structural grade steel
- Rolled high yield steel curved shell retains less material when emptied
- Installed with HB400 cutting edge, loader teeth and segments
- Additional vertical wing shrouds & abrasion wear liner can be fitted
- Upper protective grid for material retention and operator safety
Wheel Loader Rock Bucket
The Enstruc Rock Bucket is utilized for handling loose rock or digging in severe applications. This heavily protected and wear-resistant front loader bucket is designed to withstand extreme conditions in quarries and mines with all types of high-impact and abrasive materials including shot rock, ore, and gravel to name a few.
- Reinforced Rock Bucket for quarry and mining wheel loaders
- Various models to suit material, and load capacity up to 20+ m3
- Unique flare profile for loading and transporting stones and boulders
- Designed with a straight loader blade or modified spade nose edge
- Bucket made with ultra high-strength structural steel components
- HB500 heel wear plates, heel shrouds and wear liner for abrasion
- Fitted with loader tips and lip shrouds by Esco, Hensley, MTG, etc
- Chocky bars, wear buttons & chromium carbide plates can be applied
Wheel Loader High-Tip Bucket
The Enstruc High-Tip Bucket is ideal for efficiently handling and loading low density materials such as coal, compost, refuse and other light materials. It’s intelligent design increases dump height over standard light material buckets as it is hydraulically lifted from a built-in frame.
- Hydraulic High-Tip Bucket for wheel loaders up to 35 tons
- High capacity, light weight material bucket for low density materials
- Weight optimizing design to increase the amount of material moved
- Constructed with high-strength steel and HB400 wear plates
- Fitted with two hydraulic cylinders for extra height and reach
- Various bucket models and sizes up to SAE 15 m³ heaped capacity
- Reversible HB400 loader cutting edge for reduced maintenance
Wheel Loader Coal Bucket
Enstruc Coal Buckets are specialized in loading hoppers, conveyors, trucks and train cars from mined or loose coal stockpiles. This coal stockpile loader bucket is available with a 450/500 HB cutting edge or can be installed with penetrating teeth to dig directly from the coal seam.
- Mining Coal Bucket for all wheel loader makes and models
- High capacity, light material bucket for efficient handling of coal
- Customized production of coal buckets with a capacity up to 15+ m³
- Built with premium structural steel and HB500 wear-resistant steel
- Can be configured with straight edge or aggressive spade nose profile
- Fitted with flush mount adapters and teeth when digging the coal seam
- Weight optimizing design to increase the amount of material moved
Wheel Loader Hot Slag Bucket
Enstruc Hot Slag Buckets are designed to break through layers of cooled and hot slag at temperatures of up to 1400+ Celsius. The hot slag loader bucket delivers unmatched handling and loading performance in steel mills and hot slag processing centres. High wear areas of the slag bucket is protected with anti-abrasion bars that are resistant to high temperatures and the abrasive characteristics of hot slag.
- Hot Slag Bucket for all steel mill and industrial wheel loaders
- Slag buckets are designed to withstand extreme temperatures over 1400 °C
- Straight edge, spade nose or modified spade nose for heavier penetration
- Engineered for heat and thermal stability, reducing expansion and contraction
- Anti-abrasion bars protect inside the bucket from constant heat and abrasion
- Hard facing can be added to specific high-wear areas for greater wear-resistance
Underground Mining LHD Bucket
The Enstruc Mining LHD Bucket is designed for all load and haul machines operating in harsh underground mining conditions. Our underground mining buckets are engineered with the toughest abrasion-resistant steel in high-wear areas to reduce repair times and improve structural strength, which results in considerably lower user maintenance and operating costs. This light-weight underground LHD bucket is a specialist in excavation, handling and loading of hard, rocky and highly abrasive materials.
- Load Haul Dump (LHD) Bucket for all underground mining loaders
- Models for Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Fadroma, Joy & Sandvik loaders
- Built with high-strength structural steel and wear-resistant steel plate
- Slim bucket profile with smooth floor design for optimum material flow
- Reinforced with wear strips internally and externally, bottom and sides
- Available with a spade nose edge or with a mining LHD lip system
- Installed protective heel shrouds and bottom wear plates for abrasion
- Customized LHD buckets are available for any material type and density
- Would you like to brand your own LHD bucket wear parts? Find out more