High-Performance Loader Buckets That Optimize Payloads And Fuel Efficiency
Enstruc produce wheel loader buckets and underground loader buckets for all re-handling, load and carry, leveling and tunneling jobs.
To fit the best loader bucket for your application, Enstruc buckets are designed to reflect the heaviest material density being handled the majority of the time, as well as the abrasiveness of the material being moved.
Built to work in harmony with your machine, Enstruc loading shovel buckets and load-haul-dump buckets are manufactured to deliver exceptional reliability, productivity and uptime.
Our highly skilled engineers and welders (both manual and robotic) ensure the highest possible quality. We only use approved steels and ground engaging wear components on our loader buckets to ensure maximum service life and performance.
Buying the right bucket for your loader application can result in big financial savings and productivity gains from day one. Email our loader bucket specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, use our product Quote form below, or give us a call for further assistance.
Wheel Loader GP Bucket
The Enstruc General Purpose Loader Bucket is a great all-rounder for handling loose material and aggregates in both short cycle and load and carry operations, as well as grading, leveling and dumping in a variety of low impact and abrasion applications.
- General Purpose Bucket for all wheel loaders between 10-55 tons
- Bucket width up to 3900 mm, and bucket capacity up to 8.5 m3
- Built with high grade S355 structural steel and wear-resistant plate
- Sloped bottom design for maximum bucket filling and material retention
- Reinforced mounting plates and stress-point bracing offer added durability
- Installed with side cutters, loader teeth or replaceable HB400 cutting edge
- Available with pin-on or quick coupler mounting to suit all loader models
Wheel Loader HD Bucket
Enstruc Heavy Duty Loader Buckets are ideal for tougher applications where more robust wear protection is required. This reinforced front loading bucket is commonly used in low-medium impact operations, with moderately abrasive materials such as soil, loam, gravel and clay.
- Heavy Duty Bucket for all wheel loaders between 10-55 tons
- Various models available depending on width, material & load capacity
- Constructed with extra high strength steel plate & structural grade steel
- Rolled high yield steel curved shell retains less material when emptied
- Installed with HB400 cutting edge, loader teeth and segments
- Additional vertical wing shrouds & abrasion wear liner can be fitted
- Upper protective grid for material retention and operator safety
Wheel Loader XD Rock Bucket
The Enstruc Extreme Duty Rock Bucket is designed for handling loose rock or digging in severe loader applications. This wear-resistant shovel bucket can withstand extreme conditions in quarries with all types of high-impact and abrasive materials including shot rock, ore, and gravel to name a few.
- Reinforced Rock Bucket for quarry and mining wheel loaders
- Various models to suit material, and load capacity up to 20+ m3
- Unique flare profile for loading and transporting stones and boulders
- Designed with a straight loader blade or modified spade nose edge
- Bucket made with ultra high-strength structural steel components
- HB500 heel wear plates, heel shrouds and wear liner for abrasion
- Fitted with loader tips and lip shrouds by Esco, Hensley, MTG, etc
- Chocky bars, wear buttons & chromium carbide plates can be applied
Underground Mining LHD Bucket
The Enstruc Mining LHD Bucket is designed for load and haul machines operating in harsh underground mining conditions. Our LHD buckets are engineered with the toughest abrasion-resistant steel in high-wear areas to reduce repair times and improve structural strength, which results in considerably lower user maintenance and operating costs. This light-weight underground LHD bucket is a specialist in excavation, handling and loading of hard, rocky and highly abrasive materials.
- Load Haul Dump (LHD) Bucket for all underground mining loaders
- Models for Atlas Copco, Caterpillar, Fadroma, Joy & Sandvik loaders
- Built with high-strength structural steel and wear-resistant steel plate
- Slim bucket profile with smooth floor design for optimum material flow
- Reinforced with wear strips internally and externally, bottom and sides
- Available with a spade nose edge or with a mining LHD lip system
- Installed protective heel shrouds and bottom wear plates for abrasion
- Customized LHD buckets are available for any material type and density
- Would you like to brand your own LHD bucket wear parts? Find out more