Excavator Booms And Arms For Maximum Reach And Depth
Enstruc manufacture high-strength excavator booms and arms for high reach demolition excavators and long reach excavators up to 230 tons.
We engineer long reach equipment and ultra high demolition booms to suit your excavator model, working distance, attachment requirements, and specific site conditions.
Built with high-strength, light structural steel and heavy duty components, Enstruc long arm excavator booms are used in a versatile range of applications. Including marine construction, surface mining, slope stabilization, demolition of buildings and structures, and other specialist works where maximum reach, height and depth is required.
Checked for structural integrity at every stage of production, we ensure that every long arm boom meets stringent in-house quality assurance and ISO 9001 standards. Long arm steel structures are CE Marked and welding is verified by SGS weld test certificate.
The versatility of long reach excavators eliminates the need to use separate machines for different tasks. If you woulld like some help selecting the best long front package for your machine and application, please email our excavator boom specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org, use the Quote Form below, or give us a call for further assistance.
Long-Reach Excavator Boom
Enstruc Long Reach Excavator Booms and Arms are suitable for all long reach excavators up to 230 tons operating weight. Equipped with a selection of long reach excavator attachments, the extended booms can provide up to 50% more digging depth and forward reach compared to a standard excavator.
- Long-Reach Booms and Arms for all long reach excavators up to 230 t
- Suitable for deep excavation, dredging, slope stabilization & marine defense
- Long reach arm and boom set length up to 32 metres according to excavator
- Includes bucket cylinder, linkage kit, pins, greasing pipes and hoses
- High grade steel construction for longer reach under heavy loads
- Optional counterweights are available to purchase
Our Long Reach Manufacturing Process
From cutting steel plates and chamfering bevels, to assembly and auto-welding, boring holes, final welding, SGS welding inspection, sand-blasting, installing pipe lines, painting and final inspection, the Enstruc demolition and long reach manufacturing process is controlled and efficient.
High-Reach Demolition Excavator Boom
The Enstruc Demolition Excavator Boom is custom-engineered for the rigor of demolition applications and is built to handle a variety of recycling and demolition attachments. Our high-reach booms and arms feature high-strength structural steel, heavy duty components, and innovative safety devices for maximum equipment service life and operator safety.
- High-Reach Booms and Arms for all demolition excavators up to 100 t
- Demolition boom and arm sets are manufactured up to 41 metres long
- Designed to connect to a variety of demolition and recycling attachments
- Main boom, middle arm, and front arm are modular for easy shipping
- Includes hydraulic cylinders, linkage kit, pins, hoses & safety valves
- Additional steel excavator counterweights are available to purchase