Hardened And Tempered Cutting Edges That Deliver Efficiency
Enstruc manufacture and supply Cutting Edges for excavator, wheel loader and mining LHD buckets, as well as Segments and End Bits for bulldozer blades and grader moldboards.
Our extensive range of crack-resistant Cutting Edges and End Bits are engineered with premium abrasion-resistant alloy steel with a low carbon content and high levels of boron, molybdenum, and nickel which optimize the mechanical characteristics while making it easy to weld and work with. Rolled steel edges and cast edges are deep hardened to provide extreme hardness and continued sharpness in all demanding earthmoving applications.
Excavator Cutting Edges
High-grade Excavator Cutting Edges are available for all hydraulic excavator buckets working in mining, construction, and other demanding earthmoving applications. Our bolt-on and weld-on excavator edges are supplied according to OEM specification, and can be cut to length to suit your excavator bucket requirements.
- Excavator Cutting Edges for all construction and mining excavator buckets
- Excavator base edge, single bevel, double bevel & serrated cutting edges
- High-grade abrasion-resistant steel is tempered and hardened to 250-700 Brinell
- Excavator edges can be cut to length, drilled, and painted to suit your requirements
- Ready-made cutting edge package with excavator teeth is available to order
Loader Cutting Edges
An extensive line of high-grade Loader Cutting Edges and Base Edges for wheel loader buckets and underground LHD buckets. Several variations, sizes, and material types are engineered to deliver maximum performance and a long service life in all construction and mining loader applications.
- Loader Cutting Edges for wheel loader buckets and mining LHD buckets
- Edges are cut from HB 250 – 700 steel plate including Hardox and Weldox
- Single bevel base edges for welding in to the main body of the loader bucket
- Bolt-on double bevel cutting edges are reversible and protect the base edge
- Bolt-on single bevel edges have more wear material on one side of bolt holes
- Specialist loader edges include half arrow sections and spade edges
- Bespoke cutting edges and wear blades can be cut and drilled to any size
- Tungsten carbide loader edges are available for extreme abrasion applications
Dozer Cutting Edges
A wide selection of rolled steel and cast Dozer Cutting Edges and End Bits is available for all bulldozer blade types. Our bulldozer edges are engineered in various thicknesses to suit standard dozer applications, heavy-duty, and extreme-duty dozing.
- Dozer Edges are available for all bulldozer and tractor blades
- Choice of rolled steel edges and cast edges for bulldozers
- Cast end bits are supplied in HD hot cupped or ripper end
- Test proven steel grades to meet your dozer blade wear requirements
- We also offer dozer blade attachments and dozer ripper shanks
Grader Cutting Edges
An extensive range of heat treated Grader Cutting Edges, End Bits and Overlays are available for all popular Motor Graders. They include grader blade configurations for Case, Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Champion, and Volvo.
- Curved Grader Cutting Edges for all motor graders and moldboard types
- Double bevel curved, double bevel flat & serrated grader blades
- Carbon steel grader blades are ideal for cost-efficiency in general conditions
- Boron steel heat treated grader blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Bespoke grader blades are made to your requirements between 3 – 5 meter wide
- Tungsten carbide inserts can be added for reduced wear in high speed applications
Prefabricated Edge With Teeth
Prefabricated Cutting Edge with Teeth Packages can be supplied with a choice of cutting edge, adapters, teeth, and lip shrouds if required for your application. Custom-engineered and assembled at the factory to increase your uptime and productivity in the field when doing maintenance on excavator and loader buckets.
- Prefabricated Edge with Teeth Assembly for loader buckets and excavator buckets
- Assembled with cutting edge, adapters, teeth & protective shrouds if needed
- Suitable for construction buckets and mining buckets with an edge up to 160 mm
- Fast field replacement, continuous edge sharpness, and reduced maintenance
- Bespoke for your bucket, engineered to reduce downtime and installation modification