Hardened And Tempered Cutting Edges That Deliver Efficiency
Enstruc supply a complete range of wear-resistant steel cutting edges for excavators, loading shovels, dozers, and graders.
All of our steel profiles are through-hardened for extreme abrasion resistance. We can trim any cutting edge to length for special requirements and in popular styles by CAT, Doosan, JCB, Kobelco, Komatsu, Hitachi, Hyundai, Liebherr, Volvo and more.
Excavator Cutting Edges
A wide range of Cutting Edge profiles are available for excavator buckets of all shapes and sizes. Whether you need bolt-on edges or weld-on edges, our cutting edges are supplied according to OEM specification, and can be cut to length to suit your excavator bucket requirements.
- Excavator cutting edges for construction and mining excavator buckets
- Excavator base edge, single bevel, double bevel & serrated edges
- Quality abrasion-resistant steel is tempered and hardened to 500HB
- Can be cut to length, drilled, and painted to suit your requirements
- Ready-made blade and tooth package is available upon request
Loader Cutting Edges
Extensive range of of Loader Cutting Edges for all loading shovel buckets and LHD buckets. From loader base edges to bolt-on double bevel edges, our bespoke loader edges can be cut and drilled to suit any size loader bucket.
- Single bevel base edges are welded in to the main body of the loader bucket
- Bolt-on double bevel edges are reversible and protect the base edge
- Bolt-on single bevel edges have more wear material on one side of bolt holes
- Specialist loader edges are available including half arrows and spade edges
- Tungsten carbide can be applied to cutting edges for extreme abrasion resistance
Dozer Cutting Edges
A wide range of through hardened Dozer Cutting Edges and End Bits is available for all popular dozer models. Our dozer edges are produced in various thicknesses to suit standard, heavy-duty, and extreme dozing applications.
Grader Cutting Edges
An extensive range of heat treated Grader Cutting Edges, End Bits and Overlays are available for all popular motor grader models. They include grader blade configurations for Case, Caterpillar, Komatsu, John Deere, Champion, and Volvo.
- Curved Grader Cutting Edges for all motor graders and moldboard types
- Double bevel curved, double bevel flat & serrated grader blades
- Carbon steel grader blades are ideal for cost-efficiency in general conditions
- Boron steel heat treated grader blades provide maximum wear resistance
- Bespoke grader blades are made to your requirements between 3 – 5 meter wide
- Tungsten carbide inserts can be added for reduced wear in high speed applications
Prefabricated Edge With Teeth
Prefabricated Cutting Edge with Teeth Packages can be supplied with a choice of cutting edge, adapters, teeth, and lip shrouds if required for your application. Custom-engineered and assembled at the factory to increase your uptime and productivity in the field when doing maintenance on excavator and loader buckets.
- Prefabricated Edge with Teeth Assembly for loader buckets and excavator buckets
- Assembled with cutting edge, adapters, teeth & protective shrouds if needed
- Suitable for construction buckets and mining buckets with an edge up to 160 mm
- Fast field replacement, continuous edge sharpness, and reduced maintenance
- Bespoke for your bucket, engineered to reduce downtime and installation modification