Cast Steel Wear Parts Customized To Your Requirements
Are you looking to improve the efficiency of earthmoving equipment? One approach is to reduce the cost of steel wear parts, which contributes heavily to maintenance and overall machine profitability. Our clients find that by developing their own brand of cast steel wear parts with us they have been able to achieve greater equipment efficiency and profitability over time, compared to using off-the-shelf wear parts that can be overly expensive and offer no company branding benefits whatsoever.
Enstruc offer support in the early stages of design for new and existing products, pattern making, casting, heat treatment and machining of GET, dragline chains, mining undercarriage, crusher wear parts, and specialized wear parts. We work with your team throughout the design process, production and shipping to ensure you receive a superior service along with customized wear parts that are matched to your machine, application, company image and budgetary goals.
Read more about Custom Metal Casting and Fabrication. Contact one of our Customized Casting Specialists via our quick form, firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.
Customized Ground Engaging Tools
Reduce heavy equipment wear costs in construction, mining, dredging drilling, and other ground engaging markets by using high performance wear parts that are customized to your machine and application. Some of our customized GET solutions include;
- Bucket teeth and adapters for all excavator and loader buckets
- Bucket shrouds for bucket lip, heel (corner) and sides
- Cutting edges for all earthmoving buckets and blades
- Mining lips for mining backhoes, face shovels, draglines and loaders
- Carbide conical picks for mining, road milling, trenching and grading
- Engineered GET designs, customized steel alloys and a controlled casting process with vigorous quality testing at every stage ensures superior quality wear parts that optimize equipment productivity, wear life and profitability for our clients
Custom Dragline Chains
Are you looking to reduce the cost of buying dragline chains? Whether a one-off purchase or long-term supply production runs, we can manufacture dragline chains and links to meet your exact requirements for impact, abrasion, and budget.
- Intermediate, stud-end, pear, step-up, weld-in, and mechanical repair kit links in various dragline chain link sizes and configurations.
- Designs with increased bite and rail wear material for full surface contact.
- Manufactured to achieve better run time with no rotating or flipping.
- Hard Facing options are available to meet specific site conditions.
- Value engineered to reduce cost without sacrificing product quality.
Custom Undercarriage Parts
Design, development, manufacture and distribution of tough undercarriage components and complete track solutions for reducing undercarriage wear costs. Construction and mining undercarriage parts are available for all tracked excavators, mining shovels, draglines, crawler cranes, and bulldozers.
- Track rollers, carrier rollers, sprockets, idler wheels, track chains, track shoes, and mining track pads.
- Get custom steel alloys for long track life and wear performance.
- High quality parts manufactured in ISO 9001 production facilities.
- Advanced heat treatment, precision machining, and parts assembly.
- We work with you to reduce the cost of undercarriage parts and wear.
Custom Crusher Wear Parts
Let us help you lower the cost of wear parts for your jaw, cone, impact, hammer mill, or gyratory crusher without affecting performance. We use manganese steel, chrome steel, alloy steel, and titanium carbide bar inserts for longer wear life when crushing hard material.
- Jaw crusher wear parts include fixed and moveable jaw plates, wedge plate, toggle plates, and side plates.
- Cone crusher wear parts include cone liner, bowl liner, torch ring, cone feed plates, and distributor caps.
- Impact crusher wear parts include Blow bars, impactor plates, wall liners, apron liners, side liners, and breaker blocks.
- Hammer mill wear parts include aggregate hammers, breaker blocks, cage assemblies, and end liners.
- Gyratory crusher wear parts include segment liners, mantles, spider caps, and spider arms.