Tungsten Carbide Picks With Geometries That Keep On Cutting
Enstruc manufacture and supply Tungsten Carbide Picks, Bits, and Holders for mining and tunnelling equipment, road milling machines, trenchers, and foundation drills.
Our extensive range of Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools feature high-grade materials and geometries that result in high daily outputs, high feed rates, and long service life. Various carbide tip shapes, shank body shapes, block designs, retention systems, and dedicated tungsten carbide grades are available to suit your earth cutting and drilling needs.
We offer fast creation of carbide pick samples and prototypes for your testing and evaluation before bulk order placement.
Road Milling Picks
Complete selection of Tungsten Carbide Road Milling Picks for cold milling machines, recyclers, and stabilisers. Whether you are removing asphalt or concrete surfaces on highways, city streets or country roads, our round shaft picks are designed to reduce your operating costs through optimum rotary performance, centering and even longer wear life.
- Road Milling Picks for Betek, Kennametal, Sandvik & Wirtgen
- Various steel shank diameters including 13, 20, 22, 25 mm
- Cap-shaped carbide tip for asphalt, and cylindrical tip for concrete
- Modified carbide tip material and geometry to absorb max loads
- Solid steel body is hardened to handle high output temperatures
- Reinforced wear plate with slot profile for centering the pick
- Carbide tips are professionally brazed to steel body for durability
- Quick creation of samples and prototypes for field testing
Surface Trenching Picks
A selection of high quality Tungsten Carbide Trenching Picks is available for surface miners, chain trenchers, wheel trenchers, demolition wheel cutters and drum cutters. Our round shaft trenching bits are designed with high grade carbide tips with geometry that maximizes output and wear life of the tool.
- Surface Trenching Picks for Betek, Kennametal & Sandvik models
- Available carbide trench shank diameter from 20mm – 42mm
- Picks for soapstone, shale, limestone, caliche, dolomite, granite, basalt, ore
- Slim head design offered in different gauge lengths for improved productivity
- Various carbide tip grades with hard facing to suit your wear requirements
- High strength shank and holder with fast change-overs for increased uptime
- Professionally brazed for improved strength under all temperature conditions
- The wide collar design protects the holder against premature wear
Foundation Drilling Picks
Replacement Tungsten Carbide Foundation Drilling Picks and Teeth for foundation augers, core barrels, drilling buckets, and wall cutters. Our long-life round shank cutter bits and teeth are engineered for maximum output in all foundation drilling applications and ground conditions whether hard rock, soft rock, sandy soil or cohesive soil.
- Foundation Drilling Picks for Betek, Kennametal & Sandvik replacement
- Round drilling picks with shank diameters from 11mm – 38/30mm
- Also wall cutters, flat teeth, weld-on teeth, welding bits & pilot teeth
- Multiple carbide tip styles: plug tips, cap tips, narrow bottom tips
- High purity carbide tip for optimal impact and wear resistance
- Additional wear coating can be applied for extreme applications
- Quick creation of samples and prototypes
Underground Mining Picks
Tungsten Carbide Underground Mining Picks for long-wall miners, continuous miners, highwall miners, road headers and feeder breakers. Super hard carbide tips are engineered for sharpness and reduced dust in underground mines. These round shank cutter bits deliver tonnage in the safest, most cost-effective way.
- Underground Mining Picks for Betek, Kennametal & Sandvik
- Carbide tools with round shank diameters from 20mm – 43mm
- Pick profiles for standard, heavy and severe cutting conditions
- Body styles and pick lengths for best wear life and penetration
- Super hardened carbide tip with cobalt for optimized pick life
- Quenched and tempered steel shank for constant tension force
- Pretension protective collar for quick and easy pick assembly
- Additional anti-abrasive coating for maximum wear resistance
- Quick creation of pick samples and prototypes