Powerful Dozer Blade Attachments That Carry On Pushing
Enstruc manufacture Dozer Blade Attachments for bulldozers and wheel dozers operating in surface mining, construction, landfill and other heavy earthmoving applications.
Whether you need a straight blade, a tall curved blade or a large capacity blade for pushing more material in less trips, Enstruc Dozer Blades are designed for durability and efficiency. Every dozer blade is built with high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel and is configured with a customized wear package for grading, ditching, or pushing tons of heavy material, snow and overburden. Special Dozer Blade Designs are available for arctic, desert and steel mill applications.
With multiple Dozer Blade Types available, it’s important to select the right blade for your application. Contact one of our Dozer Blade Specialists via the quick form, email@example.com or give us a call.
Straight Dozer Blade
The Enstruc Straight Dozer Blade (S-Blade) is available for bulldozers and wheel dozers working in harsh and demanding applications. The straight blade is constructed from heavy-duty steel, and is fitted with OEM dozer cutting edges and a wear liner that protects the S-blade face when pushing large, sharp and abrasive objects.
- Straight Dozer Blades for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Used for ditching, stripping, back-filling, grading, shaping
- Includes replaceable cutting edges, end bits and skid plates
- Optional wear liner package for high impact and abrasion
- Bimetallic wear parts and wing protectors can be added
- Available with 1 or 2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the blade
Universal Dozer Blade
Enstruc Universal Dozer Blades (U-Blade) are the tallest and widest type of dozer blade. The large side wings carry more material and are ideal for pushing material over longer distances. This heavy duty U-blade features solid steel construction with a premium protective wear package for extended wear life in severe, abrasive dozing conditions.
- Universal Dozer Blade for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Great for ditching, handling loose loads, coal, wood chips & overburden
- Excellent dozer load retention and capacity with 28° wing angle
- Reinforced heavy-duty steel construction with weight saving alloys
- Optional protective top screen rock guard for operator safety
- Includes OEM dozer cutting edges, end bits and abrasion skid blocks
- Special wear package for moderate to high impact, abrasive applications
- Available with 1 or 2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the U-blade
Semi-Universal Dozer Blade
The Enstruc Semi-Universal Dozer Blade (SU-Blade) is a combination of the straight dozer blade and the universal blade, and is designed to retain and push granular materials for longer than a standard dozer blade. The semi-universal blade is designed for optimal production in all types of dozer applications from road construction to mining operations in coal mines, copper mines, gold mines and iron ore mines.
- Semi-Universal Dozer Blade for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Applications include ditching, stripping, back-filling, leveling and crowning
- Combination straight blade with deeper profile and 25° anti-spill side wings
- Increased productivity up to 15% on every pass compared to a straight blade
- High-strength, replaceable OEM dozer cutting edges and end bits
- Optional blade wear liner, white iron parts and plate carbide hardfacing
- Available with 1 or 2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the SU-blade
Coal Dozer Blade
Enstruc Coal Blades are large capacity U-blades that are tall and wide, and have extra large side wings for pushing and carrying more coal and light material over longer distances. From power plants to sea ports, this high volume dozer blade maximizes production and profitability on coal stockpiles.
- Coal Dozer Blades for all bulldozers and wheel dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- U-blade profile with 30° wing angle for high-production coal dozing
- Includes bolt-on OEM cutting edges, end bits, skid plates and wear liners
- Extended side wings (end plates) help contain coal loads and reduce spillage
- Designs to match coal stacking and rolling traits for increased efficiency
- Available with 1 or 2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the coal U-blade
- Coal bowl dozer blades are available with large side wings and box section
Reclamation Dozer Blade
The Enstruc Reclamation Dozer Blade is a customized U-blade profile with large side wings for bulldozer and loader operations in the reclamation of mine spoil piles. Filling to their capacity, the Reclamation U-Blade can shift more rock and soil on every pass compared to a standard dozer blade.
- Reclamation Dozer Blades for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Reclamation U-blades are ideal for dozing overburden and slot dozing
- 28° dozer side wings for handling bigger loads with less material spillage
- Includes OEM cutting edges, end bits, and side wing protectors
- Dozer blade pocket features a larger capacity than factory U-blades
- Dozer wear liner for maximum impact and abrasion resistance
- Available with 1/2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the reclamation blade
Landfill Dozer Blades
The Enstruc Landfill Dozer Blade is designed with a U-blade profile for penetrating, handling and filling landfill material quickly. Rugged box-frame steel construction with weight saving alloys and heavy-duty side plates that give you years of guaranteed landfill dozing performance and reliability.
- Landfill Dozer Blades for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Specialized U-blade profile for efficient landfill material handling
- U-blade profile with 30° wing angle for high-production landfill dozing
- Robust blade design with top dozer screen for improved visibility and safety
- Includes bolt-on reversible cutting edges and end bits for all landfill dozers
- Hardfacing and white iron parts are available for outside end plates/wings
- Available with 1 or 2 cylinders for tilting and tipping the landfill blade
PAT Dozer Blades
Enstruc Power-Angle-Tilt Dozer Blades (PAT Blade) let you place material exactly where you want it, first time. The PAT dozer blade is a modified S-blade that is highly productive and versatile giving you full tilt control in both directions.
- Power-Angle-Tilt Dozer Blades for all dozers from 17 to 105 tons
- Excellent for jobs like leveling, grading, clearing, spreading & back-filling
- Heavy-duty beam design with greater blade width for improved stability
- PAT dozer operators have more control which equals less material spillage
- Reversible cutting edges and optional blade wear liner and hardfacing
- The PAT blade can doze wider than the tracks when fully angled
- Custom blade designs and special wear package for rocky terrain