Custom-Made Excavator Buckets That Perfectly Fit Your Application
Enstruc manufacture excavator buckets for quarry and mining, road building, dredging, and other earthmoving applications.
Before we fabricate a bucket, we collaborate to determine the operational requirements of the excavator, type of work performed, categories of soil, climate conditions, and truck capacity to ensure the bucket compliments your excavator.
Featuring a selection of the toughest abrasion-resistant steels and ground engaging wear parts, we can produce excavator buckets up to 28 cubic metre capacity for Bucyrus, Cat, Demag, Doosan, Hitachi, Hyundai, JCB, Kobelco, Komatsu, Liebherr, Volvo, and other popular brands.
Excavator General Purpose Bucket
The Enstruc General Purpose Bucket was created for digging in top soil, clay, loam, organic matter, and crushed stone. The GP bucket is designed for low to medium breakout forces in standard excavating works. Made with a selection of the best abrasion-resistant steels and fitted with your choice of ground engaging tools.
- General Purpose Bucket for all excavators between 12-45 tons
- Suitable for soil class I-IV with material density up to 1600 kg/m3
- Bucket width up to 1800 mm, and bucket capacity up to 2.3 m3
- Available with welded teeth, bolt-on cutting edge, or welded edge
- Outer wear package is S-355 steel grade for a long service life
- Optional side cutters for added material retention and penetration
- Pin-on hinge, CW Series, MS Series, and S Series quick coupler type
Excavator Heavy Duty Bucket
The Enstruc Heavy Duty Bucket range has a superior wear package compared to the general purpose bucket, and can survive tougher applications with medium to high breakout forces. This heavy duty excavator bucket is built for extra service life in medium abrasive materials like crushed rock, chalk, shale, limestone, and frozen soil.
- Heavy Duty Bucket for all excavators between 12-60 tons
- Suitable for soil class I-IV with material density up to 1800 kg/m3
- Bucket width up to 2000 mm, and bucket volume up to 3 m3
- Dual radius profile in bucket floor and heel for long wear life
- 450 HB base edge, cheek plates, and horizontal wear bars
- Installed with your choice of bucket teeth, side cutters & shrouds
- Pin-on hinge, CW Series, MS Series, and S Series quick coupler type
- Custom wear package is available for special requirements
Excavator Rock Bucket
Enstruc Rock Buckets are made of considerably thicker steel compared to the standard bucket, and is equipped with additional wear plates for extreme break-out and tear-out forces. Our rock buckets are designed for excavation of heavy soils with stony inclusions and abrasive materials like sandstone, granite, basalt, and silica sand.
- Customized Rock Buckets for all excavators between 12-80 tons
- Standard Rock Buckets for soil density up to 2000 kg/m3, I-II abrasion.
- Heavy Duty Rock Buckets for soil density up to 2200 kg/m3, III-IV abrasion
- Reinforced Rock Buckets for soil density up to 2500 kg/m3, V-VI abrasion
- Severe Rock Buckets for soil density up to 2800 kg/m3, VII abrasion
- Bucket width up to 2100 mm, and bucket capacity up to 3.8 m3
- Equipped with rock teeth, lip shrouds, wing shrouds & heel shrouds
- 450 HB inside liner plates and overlay plates used as required
- Add wear buttons and chocky bars for greater wear protection
- Configured for pin-on, CW Series, MS Series, S Series quick coupler
- Can be installed with GET by Esco, Futura, Hensley, MTG etc
Excavator Trench Bucket
Enstruc Trench Buckets are experts at digging trenches for pipelines and other essential installations in materials like sand, top soil, clay, loam, and crushed rock. Our trench buckets are built with premium wear-resistant steel, and are reinforced on the bottom and sides for maximum longevity and trench digging performance.
- Trench Digging Bucket for all excavators between 12-34 tons
- Use in soils with I-III class abrasion, material density up to 1600 kg/m3
- Bucket width up to 750 mm, and bucket capacity up to 0.7 m3
- Available with a weld-on edge, reversible edge, or with teeth
- Side plates and bottom are reinforced with 450 HB steel
- Optional side cutters for extra penetration & wear protection
Excavator Grading/Tilting Bucket
The Enstruc Grading Bucket is available in standard configuration or with hydraulic tilt cylinders for working on angled surfaces like embankments, ditches, canals, water drains, and road sides.
- Versatile Grading Bucket for all excavators between 12-34 tons
- Used to handle light bulk materials with a density up to 1100 kg/m3
- Bucket width up to 2500 mm, and bucket capacity up to 1.2 m3
- Strong wear-resistant steel construction for a long service life
- Installed with 450 HB weld-on cutting edge, or bolt-on blade
- Reinforced steel ribs and wear runners for abrasive rocky work
- Optional hydraulic tilt cylinders for 45° left/right movement
Excavator Trapezoidal Bucket
Enstruc Trapezoidal Buckets have a unique v-shape design with a rounded bottom for efficiently digging channels and forming slopes. We custom-build trapezoidal buckets to match your working side angles, special requirements are welcome.
- V-Shape Trapezoidal Bucket for all excavators between 11-25 tons
- Various overall widths up to 3000 mm, with 400 mm base width
- Custom shape and tilt angles up to 75° to suit customer requests
- Cutting edge and side edges are 450 HB wear-resistant steel
- Optional bolt-on reversible edge and tooth-adapter system
Mining Backhoe Bucket
Enstruc Mining Backhoe Buckets are custom-engineered for entry level mining excavators up to the biggest mining backhoe excavator class. Our mining backhoe buckets are ideal for excavating large amounts of sandstone, ore, basalt, broken slag, as well as higher density materials like sharp rock, shot granite, high silica sand, and caliche.
- Mining Backhoe Buckets for all mining backhoe excavators up to 800 tons
- Mining buckets include heavy-duty rock, reinforced rock & severe rock
- Suitable for lower-loading, top-loading, and split-loading excavator operations
- Built with ultra high-strength abrasion-resistant steel for a long service life
- OEM pin radius, pin centre, breakout force, and maximum suspended load
- Payload optimizing profile with crack-resistant straight edge or spade nose
- Premium abrasion steel plate on side walls, wings, and heavy wear areas
- Fitted with mining ground engaging tools by Esco, Hensley, MTG & more
- Customized with a choice of white iron wear buttons, tiles & overlay plates
Mining Face Shovel Bucket
The Enstruc Face Shovel Bucket is available for all mining front shovel excavators including Caterpillar, Hitachi, Hyundai, Komatsu, Liebherr, Terex-Bucyrus, and Volvo. Our hydraulic face shovel buckets are designed for working in dirt, gravel, loam, sand, and in dense and abrasive materials like compact clay, shot rock, and tough stratified rock.
- Face Shovel Bucket for mining front shovel excavators up to 800 tons
- The replaceable jaw & back wall components are available separately
- Ideal for continuous single-side & double-side loading with short cycle times
- High-tensile steel construction for maximum strength and wear integrity
- Bottom, crossbar, back wall, and links are high-grade steel for long service
- Wear-resistant steel plate on bucket side walls, wings, and high wear areas
- High impact resistance with wear buttons, tiles, and overlay plates
- Equipped with mining GET by Esco, Futura, Hensley, MTG & more
- Grease system and hydraulic circuit included – hydraulic cylinders on request
Block Handling Bucket
Enstruc Excavator Block Handling Buckets are designed with an elongated bucket profile for handling and loading large rocks, blocks, and boulders. Our block buckets are constructed from high-strength steel with reinforced abrasion ribs for extreme durability and robustness in all heavy rock applications.
- Block Handling Bucket for excavators and backhoe dredge equipment
- Special elongated bucket design for handling large size materials
- Move and load granite blocks, large rocks and stone blocks
- Wear-resistant steel ribs protect the inside of the bucket
- 500 HB cutting edge with weld-on adapters and teeth
- Side walls and bottom is reinforced with 450 HB steel
- Weld-on heel shrouds protect the bucket bottom corners
- Optional reinforced rear ripper tooth can be fitted