Robust Bucket Protection that Increases Uptime and Productivity
Enstruc manufacture and distribute bucket wear parts that protect and extend the life of excavator and loader buckets.
Safeguarding your bucket from early wear is the No.1 way to increase your earthmoving productivity and machine uptime.
Matched to your bucket and application, our range of loader and excavator bucket wear parts are produced with test-proven alloys to provide incredible strength and durability in tough impact and abrasive conditions.
Whether you need to protect the bucket lip, the side bars, the corners, or underneath the bucket, we work with you to provide the best wear solution for your bucket.
Endurance Bucket Shrouds
Endurance lip shrouds, wing shrouds, and heel shrouds are suitable for mining backhoe buckets, face shovel buckets, dragline buckets, front loader buckets, and underground LHD buckets.
- Lip shrouds protect the bucket’s bare lip, available for 40-120 mm lip
- Side cutters provide consistent side wall edge protection and penetration
- Wing shrouds protect the lower and upper side walls from premature wear
- Heel shrouds wrap around the bottom outside corners to protect against wear
- Available in various sizes, weld-on and bolt-on configurations
- Replacement wear protection for CAT, ESCO, HENSLEY and more
- Customised G.E.T. casting service is available upon request
Futura Bucket Shrouds
Futura Bucket Shrouds are designed with 20% more wear material to maintain the profile and integrity of the bucket in harsh quarry and mining conditions. Various styles and sizes available for complete excavator and loader bucket protection.
- Twister lip shrouds are available for bucket lips up to 230 mm
- Twister side cutters fit side wall edges up to 80 mm thick
- Twister lower wing shrouds fit side wall edges up to 165 mm
- Twister upper wing shrouds fit side wall edges up to 140 mm
- Twister heel shrouds are produced in widths up to 280 mm
- Weld-on, bolt-on, and hammerless bucket protection is available
- Hardened to HB450 and HB500 to suit your wear requirements
Futura Bi-Metal Wear Parts
Enstruc supply a wide range of super hard, Futura bimetallic wear parts that protect excavator and loader buckets from high-impact and high-abrasion. Hardened to over 700 Brinell, the chrome white iron parts are metallurgically bonded with mild steel for easy welding.
- Chocky bars are available up to 240mm long, 150mm wide
- Wear buttons are available in diameters up to 150mm
- Roll bars are available up to 305mm long, 80mm wide
- White iron layer with weldable, impact resistant back plate
- Can be applied to straight and contoured bucket surfaces
- Great alternative to hardfacing solutions
Futura Bucket Wear Runners
The Futura Wear Runner is mechanically attached to the underside of the bucket, and is designed to protect large surfaces or a problematic areas of high wear. The hammerless wear runner is a reliable alternative to traditional weld-on plate wear protection, and is fully interchangeable with ESCO Kwik-Lok parts.
- Hammerless wear runner for underside bucket wear protection
- Fully compatible with the ESCO Kwik-Lok system
- Wear block attaches to a weld-on base for fast installation
- Available in various sizes up to 307 x 307 x 108 mm
- HB500 wear-resistance for heavy abrasion applications
- Bucket wear runners stop premature wear and structural failure