Robust Bucket Protection That Increases Productivity And Uptime
Enstruc manufacture a tough range of Bucket Wear Protection Parts for excavator buckets, mining front shovel excavator buckets, dragline buckets, wheel loader buckets, and underground LHD buckets.
Safeguarding your bucket from early wear is the No.1 way to increase your machine productivity and uptime. We supply Bucket Protection Parts that are carefully engineered and cast with test proven alloys to provide incredible strength and durability in heavy construction and mining applications.
From bucket lip shrouds, wing shrouds, and heel shrouds to complete underside bucket protection and bimetallic wear parts, we work with you to understand your application and wear requirements to prevent premature bucket wear.
Getting strategic with your bucket wear protection can save you time and money. Contact one of our Bucket Wear Protection Specialists via our quick form, email@example.com or give us a call.
Endurance Bucket Shrouds
Enstruc offers a wide range of Endurance Bucket Lip Shrouds, Wing Shrouds, and Heel Shrouds for excavator, mining shovel, dragline, wheel loader, and LHD scooptram buckets. Engineered from test proven alloys, Endurance Shrouds provide excellent adaptable wear protection for critical bucket components and high-wear areas.
- Lip shrouds protect the bucket’s bare lip, available for 40-120 mm lip
- Side cutters provide consistent side wall edge protection and penetration
- Wing shrouds protect the lower and upper side walls from premature wear
- Heel shrouds wrap around the bottom outside corners to protect against wear
- Available in various sizes, weld-on and bolt-on configurations
- Customized casting service is available for mining G.E.T.
Futura Twister Bucket Shrouds
Twister Shrouds are available in various styles and sizes for hydraulic excavator buckets, face shovel buckets, dragline buckets, wheel loader buckets, and LHD buckets. Designed to maintain the profile of the bucket, Futura shrouds have 20% more wear material than standard bucket shrouds.
- Twister lip shrouds are available for bucket lips up to 230 mm
- Twister side cutters fit side wall edges up to 80 mm thick
- Twister lower wing shrouds fit side wall edges up to 165 mm
- Twister upper wing shrouds fit side wall edges up to 140 mm
- Twister heel shrouds are produced in widths up to 280 mm
- Weld-on, bolt-on, and hammerless bucket protection is available
- Hardened to 450HB and 500HB to suit your wear requirements
Chrome White Iron Wear Parts
Enstruc Chocky Bars, Wear Buttons, and Roll Bars are extremely resistant to shock and abrasion, no matter the temperature. Our white iron wear parts are metallurgically bonded with mild steel for easy welding to straight and contoured surfaces on loader buckets, excavator buckets, and drag line buckets. Available in different sizes and a good alternative to hardfacing.
- Chocky bars are available up to 240mm long, 150mm wide
- Wear buttons are available in diameters up to 150mm
- Roll bars are available up to 305mm long, 80mm wide
- White iron layer with weldable, impact resistant back plate
- Can be applied to straight and contoured bucket surfaces
- Hardened to 700+ Brinell for maximum wear resistance
Futura Bucket Wear Runners
The Futura Wear Runner is a reliable alternative to traditional weld-on plate wear protection for buckets. They are safer and easier to change. Futura wear runners are mechanically attached to the underside of the bucket, and are designed to protect large surfaces or a problematic area of high wear. Futura wear runners are 100% compatible with ESCO Kwik-Lok wear runners.
- Wear runners provide wear protect on buckets, dozers, truck beds and more
- Futura wear runner parts are compatible with Esco Kwik-Lok parts
- Available in various sizes up to 307mm x 108mm for high-wear areas
- Bolt-on wear runner attaches to a weld-on base for fast installation
- A hammerless pin version is available for even faster change-outs
- 500 Brinell hardness for toughness in heavy abrasion applications
- Bucket wear runners stop premature wear and structural failure