THE ENSTRUC LONG REACH MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Our long reach manufacturing process is controlled and efficient.
It really needs to be when super long front equipment works in tough and complex digging and demolition applications. Long reach excavator attachments rigorously scoop, hammer, pinch, pick, crush, cut, and carry heavy materials all day, every day.
This 30 meter long arm package was custom-built for a Hitachi EX1200 excavator using SSAB Strenx 700 structural steel for maximum load-bearing strength in a demanding dredging application.
Long arm production is managed to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards:
- Cutting steel plates and chamfering bevels
- Assembly, auto-welding and boring holes
- Final welding and SGS welding inspection
- Installing pipe lines and shot-blasting
- Final inspection and premium paint work
Enstruc’s long reach equipment is engineered with high performance steels for a lighter, stronger and more sustainable product. We manufacture strong long arm booms that increase excavator accuracy, machine efficiency, and operator safety. A controlled and efficient long reach manufacturing process is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We supply long reach arms and booms for all excavator makes and models:
- Caterpillar long reach excavators
- Doosan long reach excavators
- Hitachi long reach excavators
- Hyundai long reach excavators
- JCB long reach excavators
- Komatsu long reach excavators
- Liebherr long reach excavators
- Volvo long reach excavators
Have a question about long reach manufacturing? Contact us for further information.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!